1.Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
· 2.Manage organization’s website
· 3.Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
· 4. Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
· 5.Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
· 6.Attend networking events and product launches.
· 7.Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
· 8.Work on SEO of the website pages.
· 9.Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
· 10.Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
· 11.Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
· 12.creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.