At SuperGaming, we build real-time multiplayer games like MaskGun, Ninja Fun Face, Road Riot, Tower Conquest and Devil Amongst Us, which have over 150M installs across the globe.
Our newest product is Bored, where we are building the future of fun + social for remote work. We want to bring our gaming experience to one of the biggest markets of the future with Bored. We have started off by building games within Slack and will soon be expanding to a full fledged web destination. In the short span we have been out for, we have 2,500 organizations and 20,000 users playing our games.
- Work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Build a library of reusable components and widgets that can be used across games
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Experience with any HTML5 game engine is an added bonus. ( WebGL, Canvas, PixiJs, PhaserJs or others).
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Love for playing games