At SuperGaming, we build real-time multiplayer games like MaskGun, Ninja Fun Race, Road Riot, Tower Conquest and Devil Amongst Us, which have over 150 million downloads across the globe.
Tower Conquest is one of our most well designed games with the best retention numbers we have for any game. We are now looking to scale up the game by getting a marketing manager onboard.
We are seeking Game Designers to join our Design team to focus on the development of our Games and to collaborate with our team of designers on the expansion of our games portfolio. As a key member of the Game Design team at SuperGaming, you will collaborate directly with our Game Development, Live Ops and Art teams.
- Create and rapidly iterate gameplay, experience, content and features for released live games and unreleased titles in development
- Solve game design problems that are worth solving; synthesize Game Mechanics, Theme, Monetization Strategies, and Social Features into an integrated product
- Foster creative and scalable design solutions, improving the quality of the product and efficiency of the team
- Work collaboratively with Design Leads, Designers, Project Managers, and cross-functional teams to facilitate well planned and executed features
- Constantly learn about evolving game dynamics, emerging player behavior and trends, and champion these insights to improve effectiveness of design efforts
- You take pride in your work, and know what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality focused products.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and agile environment.
- We do not believe in bureaucracy, nor are there any solo artists at June.
- We all work together to achieve the best results.
- All of us have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product.
- Be a leader; Identify and articulate technical and production risks and obstacles, as well as generate solutions!
Experience & Skills required:
- Years of Game Design experience in mobile and free-to-play games
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to organized game design workflow from initial concept to final release and post-release support
- Must be proficient in Excel, Formulas, and able to provide visual designs with mock-ups in an art program of your choice (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketchup, etc.)
- An ability to embrace an environment that iterates constantly - where good ideas triumph quickly
- Strong analytical abilities and able to synthesize game systems and mechanics to improve game features and systems
- Experience with multiple aspects of game design discipline: concept, game progression, combat, interface, monetization, and retention
- Pride in creating a high-quality, addictive online and social game feature-sets
- Have experience with games based on a virtual-goods economies/business models and ability to analyze game mechanics and systems