At SuperGaming we have expanded our social games portfolio with a crazy twist to the social deduction genre with Devil Amongst Us which is staged in a funny Silly's universe. This has been our fastest growing game till date with 6M+ installs in 2 months of its soft launch. The game has been scaling really fast organically and we need to grow the team of server side developers to support and bring in new game features and modes. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who love building high performance and scalable socket architectures that will run the game's server authoritative design.
- Experience and/or a passion for functional programming.
- Write highly efficient and memory optimized code for gameplay.
- Integrate backend APIs/services to manage persisted state of the players.
- Build bots AI logic and maintain bot servers.
- Build dashboard and server tools to enable the team to interact with the server side systems.
- Manage multiple environments (staging/pre-prod/prod) for testing.
- Own release roll-out process ensuring short maintenance windows.
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure hosted in AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Excellent communication skills and attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and Agile environment.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code.
Experience & Skills Required:
- 5+ years of experience in building complex server applications with Core Java.
- Good understanding of socket programming and network packet optimizations.
- Good understanding of GC and memory management in Java.
- Good understanding of monitoring and profiling Java applications/servers.
- Understanding of horizontally scaling servers to allow for practically infinite scale.
- Proven effectiveness in directing or delivering production software for high quality and scalable products.
- Passion for games.