At SuperGaming, we have built multiplayer mobile games panning across multiple genres like MaskGun, Ninja Fun Race, Road Riot, Tower Conquest and Devil Amongst Us with 150M+ installs. With increasing complexity of the game systems and ever pressing demand for scale and performance, the game backend systems need to constantly adapt architecturally. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to work with a smart team of creative people to build configurable and customizable backend systems for growing games.
- Experience and/or a passion for functional programming.
- Responsible for working in a service-based architecture.
- Responsible for working with NoSQL systems like MongoDB.
- Build APIs and systems to support game features like inventory management, leaderboards, tournaments, missions, match-making, gachas, offers, etc.
- Build dashboard and server tools to enable the team to interact with the server side systems
- Write unit test cases for all server side features and ensure good test coverage
- Good understanding of monitoring and profiling applications
- Manage multiple environments (staging/pre-prod/prod) for testing
- Be responsible for migration and deployment requirements for newer features
- Own release roll-out process ensuring short maintenance windows
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure hosted in AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and Agile environment.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code.
- Excellent communication skills and attitude.
Experience & Skills Required:
- 4+ years of server engineering experience
- Understanding of threading and concurrency models in .NET to avoid typical pitfalls.
- Good database management and design skills to optimize and run backend systems.
- Basic understanding of security concerns with Web APIs and handling them.
- Understanding of Caching systems (Redis), Elasticsearch, Message Queues, Cluster management etc is an added advantage.
- Having designed and developed an AWS based architecture with 5-100 servers.
- Proven effectiveness in directing or delivering production software for high quality and scalable products.
- Passion for games.