Wolmaransstad, South Africa
Salary Based on Experience & Market Related
Positions Available: 2
TAC Pulse ERS is based in Gauteng and the North West. As your potential Employer, we strive to ensure that your time with us will be fulfilling, productive and successful. TAC - Pulse ERS is committed to establishing clear, practical, and legal rules and procedures to govern its offices and to manage its staff. Should you be selected for a position with TAC Pulse ERS, you will be joining a dynamic team of paramedics, whose mission is to develop a skilled emergency response workforce and to save lives.
The BLS Medic provides Basic Life Support health care services to patients under the direction and responsibility of an Intermediate Life Support and/or Emergency Care Technician, practitioner.
· Current National BAA registration with the HPCSA.
· Certification must be current with all applicable education/recertification requirements completed.
· 1 years’ experience in the operational emergency medical field, as a BAA/BLS Medic, may be substituted for volunteering for TAC-Pulse ERS for more than 3 months.
· Ability to read, write and communicate in English at Alta language test level 3+
· Must have a current SAPS Clearance certificate, or having completed their PrDP within the last 6 months (With last mentioned, a SAPS clearance application must be submitted for proof of obtaining a clearance).
· Must have a Code 10 license with PrDP.
· Must be able to work on digital platforms, such as mobile applications, with tablets.
KEY WORK OUTPUTS
A comprehensive cover letter must accompany your application that clearly states why you should be considered, what you can bring to the company and what sets you apart from the rest!