Oversees a company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms. It includes analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions, and planning digital campaigns to build community online. If you are an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who is good at hacking social media, staying up to date with fashion & trends, and following influencers, we have the perfect job for you!
What you’ll do
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand.
- Working with digital marketing agencies to develop social media marketing campaigns.
- Interacting with customers, stylists, and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts.
- Researching social media trends in the fashion and styling industry and important fashion events in the region for Taffi to cover.
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
- Daily Reposting and uploading product recommendations from stylists and fashion influencers' SM accounts to Taffi’s SM accounts, making sure they’re linked to Taffi’s web app.
- Post on Social Media, develop captions and creative visuals.
- Create a Monthly social media content calendar that should be aligned with Taffi’s internal & external events.
- Post daily stories of competitions, quizzes, recommendations, tips, and advice to boost high-level and low-level engagement and conversions.
- Suggest reels and TikTok trend videos for stylists to produce on a weekly basis and post the TikTok and reels on platforms.
- Produce reels, TikTok videos, blog posts following the latest SM trends and fashion trends and blog content strategy to direct Taffi’s curation efforts.
- Develop relationships with stylists and partners and collaborate with them on content and materials.
- Creating monthly social media reports & analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
Skills & experience we're excited about
- Crafting engaging content and must constantly align content with customer trends and market changes to interest and engage people.
- Computer skills, skills in using social media platforms, tools that analyze social media platforms, and use digital technologies to meet the goals of social media campaigns.
- Skills in learning social media trends, identifying new social media tools, and finding real-time online conversations.
- Understanding of the trends and techniques of social media as well as the company’s online presence to effectively handle social media marketing.
- Organizing tasks to meet deadlines, work according to schedules, and must meet marketing and business goals.
Culture at Taffi
We’re highly energetic, insanely hardworking individuals who are extremely happy about the work we do. We’re diverse & distributed. We work remotely across 5 time zones, and our teams are game-changers. We move fast but also find time to laugh, get to know more about each other's cultures and backgrounds. We believe in individual freedom, with freedom comes a great responsibility as we don’t like to involve or manage your work. Most of us wear multiple hats, sometimes even taking up responsibilities that are not in our role which needs an individual to be super curious and pretty open about the work responsibility.