At Tara we’re building the fastest, simplest and effortless platform to define, track and automate the process of building software. Our mission is to help the growing number of 7000+ orgs and hundred of industries on Tara to git ship done!
We’re bringing a much needed layer of smarts, automation and workflow integration to empower users to solve complex engineering and product problems. These include pains around visibility into product and engineering, improving engineering productivity without burnout and moving away from using issue tickets as a measure of progress. At Tara, we believe the future is ticketless for product and engineering teams globally.
Who will I be working with?
We're a founding team of seasoned Engineering, Product and Design folks. Our experience spans across building productivity software to mission critical enterprise software. We're passionate about enabling engineers and builders that create the platforms the world uses, everyday. Our notable investors include Slack, YCombinator and Acrew.
We are looking for a Growth Lead with the ability to drive multi-channel, product-led growth initiatives to convert global communities of developers into Tara’s loving customers! We want an inspirational leader who can also be a player coach; one who can lead a growing team building a category-creating company with passion, hustle, and strong business skills.
Your role at Tara
- Build a powerful product-led marketing funnel and own user acquisition metrics by executing multi-channel campaigns including, but not limited to:
- Advertising — Lead the development of targeted PPC campaigns from strategy to execution, including ad copy creation, bid management, strategic testing, performance monitoring
- Email — Create and evolve the overall email marketing strategy; manage template design and email copy tailored to our community of developers
- SEO — Work closely with our internal teams and external vendors to deliver campaigns that improve organic search rankings; drive the development of developer-centric content and syndication strategies
- Events — Develop an events strategy for virtual webinars or conference exhibits.
- Partnerships — Lead co-marketing programs with our existing technology partners such as Github, Gitlab, Carta… and unlock new partnership opportunities
- Manage the marketing budget, tracking ROI and campaign results. Oversee campaign performance and reporting.
- Continuously shape and evolve Tara’s value proposition and messaging— how Tara can empower users to solve complex engineering and product problems through AI-driven features
- Work closely with the product team in order to understand upcoming releases and build growth loops that shape the product to increase retention and referrals
- Build strong relationships with existing customers and leverage this to map out the customer journey and unlock new acquisition opportunity
- Through continual product/market evaluation and testing, analyze user data to uncover insights to optimize existing channels
- Prepare weekly and monthly growth reports and analyses.
- Recruit and lead a high-performing team towards growth in user acquisition and self-serve revenue
- 5+ years experience in acquisition, retention, and product-led growth for a B2B SaaS product
- Strong data analytics skills. Knowledge of SQL or BigQuery is a plus.
- Obsessed about delivering a better experience to software teams and innovating in the product management space
- Preference will be given to candidates who have developed growth strategy for products catered to product teams or have a strong understanding of agile development
- Deep experience navigating a fast-moving organization in the software industry
- Proven track record in providing effective solutions to business problems by taking a data-driven and customer-focused approach
- Possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit and great leadership skills
- Excellent communication, documentation, presentation abilities, and a keen attention to detail
What we offer
- 100% healthcare coverage with Platinum medical and dental plans
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO) policy
- 401(k) plan
- Stock options
- Regular virtual happy hours and team bonding activities
- In-person off-sites in multiple locations