At Tara we’re building the fastest, simplest and effortless platform to define, track and automate the process of building software. Our mission is to help the growing number of 7000+ orgs and hundreds of industries on Tara to git ship done!
We’re bringing a much-needed layer of smarts, automation, and workflow integration to empower users to solve complex engineering and product problems. These include issues like the lack of visibility into product progress, increasing engineering productivity and most of all moving away from using issue tickets as a measure of progress. At Tara we believe that the future is seamless workflows, ticketless.
Who will I be working with?
We're a founding team of seasoned engineers and product folks. Our team's experience spans across building productivity software to mission-critical enterprise software. We're passionate about enabling engineers and builders that create the platforms the world uses, everyday. Our notable investors include Slack, YCombinator, and Acrew.
For this role, you will be working alongside our team of passionate engineers and will have regular interactions with our CTO and Engineering Manager.
Our Tech and A-Sync Stack for Remote Work.
The Tara platform is built on React, Redux, and Typescript with a microservices infrastructure that is powered by Google Cloud.
We define requirements, run sprints and view progress on Tara. This is a unique opportunity where you use what you build, every single day. We communicate daily over slack and email and conduct scheduled meetings over Google Meets.
Why Apply to be a part of Tara Engineering Team?
- If you’re passionate about making engineering and product teams productive
- If you’re ecstatic about improving the user experience for new and existing users
- If you believe that Quality Assurance goes hand in hand with a stellar user experience
- If you enjoy identifying problems with your eye for detail
- If you truly thrive in a collaborative environment
- If you love using, improving, and growing what you build
Your role at Tara
- Perform regression tests on a weekly basis for our weekly product releases and check them against user acceptance criteria
- Investigate and identify deficiencies during all stages of the release to help the product and engineering team ship and release features
- Collaborate with the growth/user support team to identify user issues, replicate and drive resolutions
- Track and create bug tickets for all identified issues to ensure everything is properly prioritized in the sprint
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure defects are correctly reproduced and fixed in a timely manner
- Continuously monitor systems under test and applications in test and production environments
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance testing
- Experience with Puppeteer and Cucumber Frameworks for automated testing
- Experience with 3rd party testing tools
- Ability to scope testing effectively, balancing testing requirements against product release schedule
- Former experience at a growing startup is a plus
- Strong commitment to rapid iteration and maintaining a positive developer experience for proposed solutions.
- Highly organized with meticulous great attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment
What we offer
- 100% healthcare coverage with Platinum medical and dental plans
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy
- Stock options
- Regular virtual happy hours and team bonding activities
***Must be able to work US hours (Pacific Standard Time)***