Houston, United States
●Director of IT, Houston, Texas
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing all information technology (IT) operations at the corporate office as well as all restaurants and will develop short and long-term strategies for technology that grow and benefit the overall organization.
· Provide leadership and vision for the strategic development and management of computing information systems, network communications, telecommunications, information security systems, and technology infrastructure that will support the company’s ongoing needs
· Create a roadmap for IT staffing and equipment needed to efficiently operate a 200+ restaurant company
· Implements and maintains all office computer workstations, phones, and other electronics
· Procure and install new IT equipment
· Be the point of contact for all IT, Information Security (IS) and telecom projects
· Develop new IT and IS standards and procedures
· Be the liaison with corporate and Restaurant General Manager for issues concerning restaurant operations
· Support for cloud-based operating system (E-Restaurant) and PC issues
· Develop and set install projects at the restaurants
· Install and replace back of house systems (PC, DVR, Telecom) at the restaurants
· Install and replace front of house systems (register, OCB, HME) at the restaurants
· Implement and maintain telecom and network services at the restaurants
This is a great opportunity to come in to help set high-level strategies and goals for the company’s IT organization in support of the company’s long-term objectives, for one of the top companies in the Houston-area. This is a high-profile role within the organization, where you will have direct impact (and exposure to) all areas of the company.
▪We would love to speak with you if you have:
Strong, progressive experience with hands on IT support and possess highly proven technical skills in a rapid growth environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in technology
· 2-3 years of managerial experience
· 5-7 years of IT experience with increasing responsibilities, with experience as the main point of contact for all IT, Information Security (IS) and telecom projects
· Experience creating an IT roadmap, processes, and procedures for a multi-site business
· Experience working within a corporate and field environment