●Marketing Manager, Irvine, California
In this key role for our solar client, you as Marketing Manager will be responsible for the entire marketing lifecycle by undertaking market research, understanding the trends and customer preferences, creating marketing strategy, planning and budgets, overseeing the creation of marketing materials and content, executing the campaigns, performing all relevant tasks essential for increasing the business’s sales, and analyzing the ROI and tracking the budget.
In this role, you will:
- Develop marketing strategy and plan campaign that can promote the business by coordinating with the sales team and other departments to produce effective strategies.
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including product management, sales, or customer support.
- Implement the marketing campaigns, from ideation to final analysis and refinement.
- Create informative content for the website, blog, social media, and any other content marketing channels that the business might leverage.
- Build sustainable relationships and partnerships with other key players such as vendors, advertising agencies, and creative artists as per the need.
- Be well versed with different types of organic as well as paid marketing channels such as content marketing, PPC advertising, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, magazine marketing, social media advertising, email campaigns, lead generation initiatives, website design and landing page enhancement, copywriting, and comprehensive performance analytics of the marketing campaigns.
- Plan and organize the booth participation in the major exhibitions.
- Prepare and manage the budget and evaluate the performance of each campaign and prepare annual reports and budgets for the next year.
- Update senior leadership on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of campaigns.
- Collaborate with HR in hiring marketing teams and training them.
This position is available due to the current growth of the business. The company anticipates further high growth in the market within the next two+ years. There may be the possibility to move into a different role if one becomes available, or for you to expand into a more senior one.
—We would love to speak with you if the following describes you:
- Bachelor’s degree or more from a variety of academic backgrounds, including marketing, communication, business, and other related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency.
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.