Sr. Technical Content Editor
Round Rock, TX; Remote · Computer/Software
The selected candidate will be responsible for creating cybersecurity report deliverables that are presented to our client's customers. The role will involve collecting and interpreting technical data and prescriptive information from our cyber guidance, cyber operations and cyber intelligence teams to communicate at varying levels of depth according to the audience job roles and industries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with executives and other department personnel to identify reporting needs.
- Make improvements to the data collection and information aggregation process.
- Develop guidelines and standards for the level of information needed for each audience and report type.
- Gather and analyze user requirements to design and implement updates to reports, graphs, charts and dashboards based on needed outcomes.
- Edit and aggregate material originating from different subject matter experts and teams into cohesive documents.
- Establish guidelines and enforce standards for brand, voice, spelling and punctuation.
- Project manage the delivery of report content from various teams and contributors.
- Manage an aggressive schedule of report deliverables.
- Implement new processes that streamline and automate report creation where possible.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Expert level skills in Office 365, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Adobe Stock, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator,
- Experience working in the tech industry with a familiarity of industry concepts, terminology and an ability to quickly gain an understanding of security software, hardware and services. Cybersecurity expertise a plus.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex information accurately to both non-technical and technical audiences.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to research and resolve issues.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with and support employees from all levels within the company including executives.
- Ability to communicate and explain processes to employees with various levels of technical understanding.
- Ability to work independently and with other teams.
- Ability to switch tasks quickly as priorities are shifted.
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising timeliness and accuracy.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, English, Communications or related field
- An appropriate combination of education and experience