As Supply Chain Specialist, you will report to Supply Chain Senior Manager and run the day-to-day operations of PV solar module raw material purchasing in OEM, final products transactions in ODM, and supporting new suppliers/vendors evaluation and approval.
This function will check production and delivery status of raw materials or final products from suppliers/vendors, working with SCM team in Vietnam or other origin countries and coordinate Quality Control team in Vietnam or other origin countries for incoming material and outbound final products inspection.
This role will include logistics scheduling and expediting support, working with Quality Control and SCM team in Vietnam or other origin countries.
As a Supply Chain Specialist, you will do documentation and process-setting including the Company ERP system upload and other required.
In this role, you will:
• Support new suppliers/vendors evaluation and approval.
• Issue POs to raw materials or final products suppliers in PV solar module and/or related main components of the
PV solar system.
• Follow up production and delivery schedule of ordered materials/products from suppliers/vendors.
• Support logistics scheduling and expediting, working with Quality Control and SCM team in origin countries.
• Coordinate Quality Control team in origin countries for incoming materials and outbound final products
• Understand and execute all Supply Chain activities such as stock take, inventory count, inventory accuracy in allocation and consumption, material demand, and purchase order entry.
• Assess and manage inventory in OEM manufacturers.
• Implement quality auditing of suppliers.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Implement documentation and/or SCM part of ERP system, support developing supply chain. process, do administration functions to run SCM function smoothly.
—We would love to speak with you if the following describes you:
Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or related field.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in supply chain or procurement role.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Fluency in Mandarin preferred.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You have the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Strong work ethic. Proven ability to work well autonomously and in a team environment.