If you have a passion for Aerial arts then we want to work with you!
The Circus School is located in an old Church. Its a fantastic location located on Grant Park.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have professional experience in Aerial arts.
- Worked on a show or did bookings.
- Have a strong mastery of at least 1 aerial apparatus.
- Silks mastery is preferred, but we are open to other apparatus.
- Have experience with additional apparatus.
- Need not be mastery of them, just basic working knowledge.
- Have understanding on best practices for rigging (*need not be a rigger, just know the basics).
- Have STRONG spotting and safety skills.
- Solid Communication skills
- Live close to, or willing to commute to The Circus School.
- Can make a 6 month commitment (*Willing to entertain shorter commitments on a case by case basis).
For teachers we work with, we do a split of total students in the class.
For a 60 minuet session we charge the student $20, for a 90 minuet session we charge $25.
- Our teacher / school split is 60/40
- If one student shows you receive the full cost of the class. At the second student we then go to the percentage split.
- Example: assuming a 1 hour aerial session.
- 1 Student - you would be paid $20
- 2 students - you would be paid $24
- 3 students - you would be paid $36
- 4 students - you would be paid $48
- 5 students - you would be paid $60
- 6 students - you would be paid $72
- We try to cap the classes at 6 students (*Fitness and condition classes we can host more students ).
- Also happy to offer you the ability to teach private sessions here at $12 a point per x hour rental
We can set up multiple classes for you back to back or, on other days to work with in your availability.
We are also open to the idea of building in series class, workshops, or kids programs.
Please provide a resume and links to any social media or videos on you and your teaching.