If you enjoy creative problem solving, working with people to generate creative solutions and find Circus interesting.. then keep on reading!
The Imperial OPA Circus and The Circus School of Atlanta is seeking a booking agent to manage our booking contacts, on and off line.
Responsibilities would be:
- Check online leads for booking requests.
- Work with clients to design entertainment packages.
- Connect with circus artists and pair them up with gigs.
- Send out the contracts, and call sheets
- 10 Hour a week commitment
- 2 times a month, work in our office in person.
- Must have strong versatility in Computers and internet things.
- Must enjoy calling people.
- Must not be scared to ask for money.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Strong follow threw.
- Attention to details
- Strong organization.
- Self starter and motivated to build projects.
- Desire to learn about circus and work with strange and amazing people.
Compensation / Pay
- Pay is commission based, the more you book and lock in the more you earn
- Your pay is %15 of the total booking cost.
- Example - If you book a $100 gig, you would get $15
- Example - If you book a $1000 gig, you would get $150
- Average booking is between $500 ~ $500
- Larger booking commissions can be generated for tours or shows.
- Beyond this, you would have access to train at the Circus School of Atlanta.
If you are interested, please submit your resume and CV.