About the role
As a Blockchain Developer you will contribute to a multi-thread team on blockchain projects related with IoT, Telcos and Financial Services, supporting the team with technical skills.
As part of your job you will:
- Research, design, develop and test blockchain technologies
- Make the product owner aware of different approaches and development possibilities
- Understand different blockchain frameworks and mapping its fit for different purposes
- Maintain and extend client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic using blockchain and APIs
- Help develop and deploy new solutions as well as maintaining existing ones
- Integrate agile squad of development on a client’s project
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master on an IT area;
3 years of experience with R3 Corda OR 3 years of experience with Ethereum
- Knowledge of how blockchain works and its application;
- Knowledge of at least one of the next programming languages: JAVA, GO, Kotlin, Solidity, DAML;
- Sense of APIs, Micro-Services, and relational Databases.
- Fluent English
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of DLT’s, cryptography, smart contracts, consensus algorithms, cryptocurrencies and others blockchain topics;
- Experience with CI/CD tools as Jenkins, Nexus, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum, Kanban or other;
- High preference for Corda Certified professionals.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!