About the role
- Primary focus on process automation and seamless collaboration with internal teams.
- Responsible for developing and implementing efficient pipelines, automating various tasks, and optimizing processes to enhance team productivity.
- Utilizing expertise in DevOps practices, programming, and operating knowledge to extend the cloud-based microservice ecosystem.
- Evaluate AWS services and extend the CI/CD pipelines to deliver value faster to customers.
- Automate the software development process to guarantee security in an ISO27001 compliant environment.
- Proactive and dynamic problem solver with strong DevOps experience.
- 2-3 years of experience supporting distributed business applications in an enterprise environment within an agile development context.
- Proficiency in programming languages, especially Python and bash.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS, CloudFormation, and GitLab CI/CD.
- Experience in developing pipelines and automating processes, including Terraform.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and containerization is not mandatory but it's a plus.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills to work effectively with other colleagues and internal teams.
- Ability to adapt and optimize processes for enhanced team productivity.
- Excellent English skills are required, good German skills could be of benefit.
If this sounds interesting to you, then please submit your application in English and we will get back to you!