Description of skills
ORACLE EBS Software Engineer ( Team Lead)+ 3 years experience
1. Analyze, Triage, and assign development and support tasks to Software Engineers or Senior Software Engineers
2. Analyze, design, develop, unit test, and/or maintain key system features or custom solutions according to specifications, and follow documented development standard and procedures along with industry best practices.
3. Provide hands-on technical expertise within assigned business areas in the analysis, troubleshooting, design, development, and implementation of custom business applications
4. Provide technical assistance and guidance to Software Engineers
5. Ensure compliance with ATC processes and standards by performing periodic code reviews and elevate team knowledge and performance through mentorship
6. Work with others to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology, and evaluate technical feasibility
7. Keep abreast of current tools and technologies and select appropriate tools to improve software development and recommend innovative solutions.
8. Author and update all technical documents relative to the design and development of custom business applications
9. Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT team members to meet expected customer service levels.
10. Assist Support Analysts with the troubleshooting of technical issues with standard or custom programs and reports.
11. Collaborate with Analysts and Project Managers to track all outstanding work through ServiceNow ticketing system or Project Online
12. Collaborate with Oracle Support as required to resolve Support Requests in a timely manner
13. Adhere to agreed-upon Service Level Agreements for production support tickets
Proficiency in English.
Job is Archived
You may have followed an invalid link or the job you are looking for has been archived.
Learn About GoHire