WebLogic Administrator +2 years of Exp Technical
Description of skills:
1. Create, configure, backup and restore a WebLogic Server domain, cluster, and authentication provider.
2. Ensures installations meet standards and technical specifications.
3. Plan, install, build, manage, support, configure, secure and test Weblogic infrastructure components and connectivity.
4. Support multiple WebLogic 11g Servers and J2EE applications in a High Availability environment.
5. Provide troubleshooting and technical support services for web infrastructure.
6. Assist in the planning and execution of disaster recovery failover testing.
7. Perform 24x7 on call duties on a rotation basis with the other Weblogic administrator.
8. Perform scheduled maintenance, patching, and security compliance.
9. Perform and automate manual application deployments.
10. Understand and follow existing change management processes.
Proficiency in English
Job is Archived
You may have followed an invalid link or the job you are looking for has been archived.
Learn About GoHire