About the role
We are looking for an EAI Consultant with experience in Webmethods. This position represents an opportunity to undertake different responsibilities including development, functional and technical analysis in a multi-disciplinary environment.
As part of your job you will:
- Analyse, design, build and test Integration solutions based on business requirements
- Identify risks and impact on the project solution
- Support activities of entry into production
- Ensure the best practices in software design and development
- Coaching junior developers
What are we looking for?
- Between 1 to 4 years of development experience in the Integration area (with webmethods or other ESB tool)
- Analyze existing software to determine areas for continuous improvement
- Participation in functional and technical analysis initiatives
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!