U+ is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, who is passionate about Open Source, Infrastructure Automation, Cloud technologies for a 3 year project for a US real estate company with apartment complexes across the US. The project involves a web app for self guided tours of the complexes and a mobile app for residents. The total team is 23 people. Recruiting now.
The journey with us:
- We have developed more than 30 digital products/startups with clients ranging from small organisations to big corporations in the past three years (Zonky, HoppyGo, Bridgestone, HomeCredit, E.ON, MallPay, and many others)
- We have built 5 of our own startups and spread the shares to people working on them.
- We are all about learning new stuff, we want you to fail fast and fail often as long as you are learning from the experience.
- We also want you to be a straight-up guy/gal.
- We are very informal, agile, and have a great sense of humor.
Who are we looking for:
- Expert with Kubernetes
- Experience with Linux server administration, networking, and security basics.
- Familiar with DevOps best practices and Agile principles.
- Experience in system setup automation (Ansible or similar).
- Ability to set up CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins or similar).
- Experience with writing scripts in Python and/or Shell.
- Be independent and communicative, not afraid of taking initiatives while working in a remote environment.
What’s waiting for you?
- Help client’s DevOps team manage their services running in Kubernetes cluster to support the development of applications
- Create Jenkins pipelines
- Work with Mirantis products
- Work with Splunk and AppDynamics
- Helping our development team with operational issues
- Developing strategies on improving the application life cycle
- The ratio of support vs. development is 50:50 which will change in favor of development as the automation improves
What we offer
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Education budget of 2000kc per quarter
- Work from anywhere
- Post Pandemic - regular team buildings and opportunities for working with team remote at location paid for by company
- Working on international projects across broad industry sectors developing products
- Work with diverse group of people across Canada, US, Europe