- Immediate start
- Fully remote
Are you curious about Angular and .NET Core? Do you want to discover new ways to use the latest technologies in order to push the boundaries of what is possible with people all around the world? If you answered yes to both, we want you!
We are looking for a Full stack developer for the team for our US client engaged in the rental of powerful construction equipment and rental tools from top brands. The candidate would be working on website changes, redesigning the CRM system and in the future changing the data warehouse system.
What are going to be your responsibilities?
- Write code in .NET Core
- Write applications in Angular
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions - SQL database, DynamoDB, Redis
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Integrate backend with Kafka
- Writing testable, and efficient code
What we'd like to see:
- Strong proficiency with .NET Core
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable and maintainable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience developing and using REST APIs
- Implementing automated testing platforms, unit tests and end-to-end
- Knowledge of Kafka
- Knowledge of minimal API
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding Azure services is an advantage
What you can look forward to
- You will be a key member of a highly skilled team that builds globally innovative products from zero to scale
- You will work with wonderful people who will become more than your coworkers
- You will get a learning budget that you can use to either elevate your current skill set or learn something new
- Fully remote working
- You will be able to take part in our online learning sessions, where we invite experts in their field to pass on their knowledge and experiences
- You will be able to participate in our online quiz nights, beer tastings, concerts, gaming evenings
We are pushing the boundaries of web and mobile applications. We like to work on demanding projects which require us to use the experience of hundreds of projects and look for new solutions and use new technologies. The ability to think without limits, agile development and rapid prototyping give us the possibility to develop startups and work with corporates to innovate their product ideas. We've created more than 60 startups (zonky.cz, mallpay.cz, igluu.cz...) and worked with large corporations (Bridgestone/Firestone, T-Mobile, Royal Bank of Canada…). Come build with us!
Job is Archived
You may have followed an invalid link or the job you are looking for has been archived.
Learn About GoHire