- contract until the end of 2021 with possibility of extension
- Immediate start
- Fully remote
Are you curious about Node.js? Do you want to discover new ways to use the latest technologies in order to push the boundaries of what is possible with people all around the world? If you answered yes to both, we want you!
What are going to be your responsibilities?
- Write serverless code
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions - SQL database, DynamoDB, Redis
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
What we'd like to see:
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient creating and maintaining node modules (npm CLI)
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Implementing automated testing platforms, unit tests and end-to-end
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of serverless framework
- Understanding AWS services is an advantage
- Knowledge of Lambdas/Functions
The journey with us:
- We have developed more than 30 digital products/startups with big corporations in the past three years, and worked with some of the world’s biggest brands.
- We have also built 5 of our own startups and spread the shares to people working on these startups. We want to do more of these with you if you are good.
- We are all about learning new stuff, we want you to fail fast and fail often as long as you are learning.
- We also want you to be a straight up guy/gal.
- We are very informal, agile and have a great sense of humor.
What we offer
- Working on international projects across broad industry sectors developing products
- Work with diverse group of people across Canada, US, Europe