We are looking for a proven Security Engineer to join our Security Team at U+. You will report to the Head of Security and collaborate with cross-functional Teams.
- Assist the Head of Security in developing policies and procedures for logging, monitoring, response, and escalations;
- Partner to enhance cloud security solutions and establish preventative controls to support security needs via automation;
- Continuously on vulnerability remediation strategies;
- Analyzes threats detected by the threat intelligence system and tools in the cloud
- Be able to measure and prove the effectiveness of cloud related control to auditors as needed;
- Design, build, deploy tools and reports that provide visibility into all accounts, instances, services in cloud environments;
- Ensure all cloud products / services are meeting configuration and vulnerability management compliance;
- Implements DevSecOps into build automation, deployment automation, test automation, and production release procedures.
- Identify, define and document system security requirements and recommend solutions to management
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain security infrastructure software and hardware.
- Install software that monitors systems and networks for security breaches and intrusions
- Knowledge and experience to provide AWS Infrastructure and Systems Administration functions to include support of products and services such as IAM, EC2, S3, AWS Networking & Content delivery (VPC, IGW, NGW, ALB, NLB, CloudFront, etc.) and core Security: Security Groups, Guard Duty, Cloud Trail, Config, CloudHSM, KMS, Shield etc
- Experience in a Google Cloud (Workspace) environment to make sure that is complaint with internal security requirements
- DevOps and scripting skills in at least one language (other than Bash), ideally Python.
- 3+ years working with all core AWS Infrastructure Services
- 3+ years working with AWS Security, and fluency with the AWS APIs/command line tools
- Experience implementing /maintaining security for cloud-based systems /applications in AWS and Google Cloud
- Strong working knowledge of AWS automation tools such as CloudFormation / Terraform.
- Experience with a VPN technologies on the cloud
The journey with us
- We have developed more than 30 digital products/startups with big corporations in the past three years, and worked with some of the world’s biggest brands.
- We have also built 5 of our own startups and spread the shares to people working on these startups. We want to do more of these with you if you are good.
- We are all about learning new stuff, we want you to fail fast and fail often as long as you are learning.
- We also want you to be a straight up guy/gal.
- We are very informal, agile and have a great sense of humor.
What you can look forward to
- You will be a key member of a highly skilled team that builds globally innovative products from zero to scale
- You will work with wonderful people who will become more than your coworkers
- You will get a learning budget that you can use to either elevate your current skill set or learn something new
- Fully remote working
- You will be able to take part in our online learning sessions, where we invite experts in their field to pass on their knowledge and experiences
- You will be able to participate in our online quiz nights, beer tastings, concerts, gaming evenings
We are pushing the boundaries of web and mobile applications. We like to work on demanding projects which require us to use the experience of hundreds of projects and look for new solutions and use new technologies. The ability to think without limits, agile development and rapid prototyping give us the possibility to develop startups and work with corporates to innovate their product ideas. We've created more than 60 startups (zonky.cz, mallpay.cz, igluu.cz...) and worked with large corporations (Bridgestone/Firestone, T-Mobile, Royal Bank of Canada…). Come build with us!