Unono is a recruiting startup in Spain and Portugal, with thousands of users and associated companies on its platform.
We are currently looking for a Senior Developer/ Team Lead profile for one of our clients in Lisbon.
The company Is a global mobile marketing and advertising agency that offers full mobile solutions, creating and managing some of the most innovative and successful mobile campaigns worldwide. They´re the mobile agency of some of the greatest companies in the world, in a diversified number of verticals like Telcos, Banks, Finance, Entertainment, FMCG and others.
- Have full responsibility for the IT consultancy and integrations that need to be done in order to present great solutions for our clients;
- Work in collaboration with the Intelligence and Operations to develop consultancy projects;
- Maintain, update, configure and guarantee the reliable operation of all computer systems of the company;
- When requested, support regional sales teams, making sure that what they sell is doable
- Design and develop data platforms including the architecture, prototyping and development of data extract, transformation, cleansing and integration of structured and unstructured data;
- Lead the IT teams both internal and external and manage its projects; this includes also, when necessary and on a regular basis hands-on in programming – the team leader is also a developer.
- Degree Certificate
- Knowledge about: MySQL, Maria DB, MS SQL Server, Node.js, TypeScript, MongoDB, HTML, CSS, Shellscript
- Experience with operating systems: Linux (at least Ubuntu Server). Windows 7+
- Knowledge about: Unix, MacOS
- Experience with technologies: NginX, Apache2
- Knowledge about: Redis, RabbitMQ, PHP-fpm
- Fluent English
- Advanced Portuguese
- Ability to lead and manage the teams, proactively, in a fast-paced AGILE-SCRUM environment
- Strong desire to improve upon the teams’s skills in software development, frameworks and technologies
- Customer focus
- Excellent Communication and Prioritization skills
- Analytical skills
- Owns success – Takes responsibility for successful delivery of solutions
Conditions and benefits
- Health Insurance
- 22 vacation days
- Home office and flexible schedule (3x p/week at home)
- Certified training