Grow with VividCharts:
VividCharts is looking for a high impact Account Executive to help us grow revenue. We are on pace to double our size in 2021, but need a motivated and determined sales professional to help us far exceed our projections.
Apply for this position if...
- You believe you are a salesperson with the grit of an entrepreneur.
- You believe performance matters more than years of experience.
- You believe you have what it takes to run an enterprise sale.
- You have been looking for your chance to break into SaaS.
- You want to sell to the Fortune 500 and Global 2000.
As an Account Executive, your role is to power our sales engine and lead the growth of our business. We are at the beginning of building out a high-caliber sales organization, so this is a unique chance to join as a founding member of our sales team.
As a VividCharts Account Executive you will..
- Run the entire sale from qualification to close to expansion to renewal.
- Expect no inbound leads, but get them anyway.
- Sell value and change, not products.
And you will get…
- Your own territory and a set of current customers to learn from, expand, and renew.
- The support of a technical sales resource and a customer success function to help you sell, deliver, and validate the value we deliver customers.
- A product team that constantly wow’s customers with the speed of their development.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Endless work ethic.
- High integrity and discipline.
- Comfortable calling on VP level IT leaders.
- 2-4 years of sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
Why you should work with us:
VividCharts benefits you by offering…
- Owners who really care about their employees’ success and wellbeing.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible and hybrid approach to remote work or in our Columbus office.
- An exciting startup culture that values entrepreneurialism, continuous learning and cooperation.
- A casual dress code.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits options.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability benefits options.
- Life and Accident Insurance benefits options.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.