Visualize your future with VividCharts:
At VividCharts, we are committed to creating a fun and innovative culture where employees look forward to coming to work and creating. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the tools and experiences they need to make their data as accessible as possible throughout their organization.
We are seeking a high impact marketing leader to help us grow revenue. We are on pace to double our size in 2021, but need a skilled and determined marketing leader to help us accelerate our growth.
Apply for this position if…
- You can create and execute short and long term lead generation strategies.
- You believe a brand can be an unfair competitive advantage in the market.
- You like the challenge of being the first marketing leader in a young, fast growing SaaS business.
- You know how to build an audience within the Fortune 500 and Global 2000.
As the Director of Marketing, your role is to accelerate the customer journey from awareness, to customer, to vocal advocate. We have a healthy customer base to tap into, and marketing strategies that have already proven to be successful. We now need a leader to to own and accelerate our strategy going forward.
You will get…
- Your own budget to allocate toward headcount, contractors, technology, and promotion.
- A customer base that is already advocating on our behalf.
- A horizontal product with a growing number of repeatable use cases.
- A CEO who values short and long term marketing strategies.
You will be expected to…
- Think creatively to develop and push an owned content strategy, as well as VividCharts digital events
- Develop innovative marketing strategies and communication plans that drive brand awareness, trust, and product adoption
- Collaborate and drive messaging alignment cross functionally within the organization
- Define and implement KPIs for measuring marketing success across product marketing & revenue activities
- 5+ years of applicable marketing experience (B2B SaaS preferred)
- High integrity and discipline
- Experience owning a budget and number
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Track record of deploying go to market programs in technology companies for enterprise software, SaaS, or similar
Why you should work with us:
VividCharts benefits you by offering…
- Owners who really care about their employees’ success and wellbeing.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible and hybrid approach to remote work or in our Columbus office.
- An exciting startup culture that values entrepreneurialism, continuous learning and cooperation.
- A casual dress code.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits options.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability benefits options.
- Life and Accident Insurance benefits options.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.