Visualize your future with VividCharts:
At VividCharts, we are committed to creating a fun and innovative culture where employees look forward to coming to work and creating. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the tools and experiences they need to make their data as accessible as possible throughout their organization.
We are seeking a talented and visionary technology and product leader to help us create the most intuitive data visualization experiences possible at our growing software company in Lexington, KY. This position reports directly to the CEO. Let's change how people think about creating dashboards and reports.
As the Director of Product, you will be responsible for building and leading our product organization. This will include marrying the company's core values and mission along with the market and customers' needs and translate those into actionable plans for our software engineering team.
At our company, you will be working with the latest technology and you will have the chance to advance and grow your career while leading a quickly growing team.
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
- Definition and alignment of the vision, strategy and roadmap, in order to establish the company as a global leader
- Create and present visionary innovations (occasionally in front of investors or analysts), strategic decision proposals, as well as the calculation of business cases
- Coordinate and lead both the product management team and the engineering team
- Assist in hiring and recruiting of anyone in the product and engineering organization
- You will be responsible for strategic partnerships
- You will represent the company with regard to strategic customers, the press and analysts
- Definition, monitoring of the company relevant KPIs and control of the measures to achieve the objectives set
- Lead a product management team in which you motivate and achieve steady improvements in your area
- Identification and promotion of high potentials and talents
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of software or product management
- At least 3 years of leadership experience
- Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness
- Very good communication skills in order to communicate with management and senior management as well as with employees and colleagues
- Strong analytical, strategic and coordinating skills
- You are a leader and an entrepreneur that people willingly follow
- High level motivational skills so that you can also manage virtual teams
- Sound knowledge and understanding of business and technology
- Economic sciences, engineering or technician training with additional training in business administration is a big plus
- A Product Management certification is an advantage
- The role of Director of Product may require travel to customers, interested parties, roadshows, trade fairs, press events and analysts
Why you should work with us:
VividCharts benefits you by offering…
- Owners who really care about their employees’ success and wellbeing.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible and hybrid approach to remote work or in our downtown Lexington office.
- An exciting startup culture that values entrepreneurialism, continuous learning and cooperation.
- A casual dress code.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits options.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability benefits options.
- Life and Accident Insurance benefits options.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.