Visualize your future with VividCharts:
At VividCharts, we are committed to creating a fun and innovative culture where employees look forward to coming to work and creating. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the tools they need to make their data as accessible as possible throughout their organization.
We are seeking a marketing analyst-designer to both create engaging visuals and case studies at our growing software company in Lexington, KY. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing. Let's change how people think about creating dashboards and reports.
As a marketer that excels in design and also drawing conclusions from data you will be handling our social media posting and strategy. In addition, this role has a crucial marketing responsibility of taking projects from other departments and molding them into showcase items. These showcase items include a variety of public facing case studies, videos, webinars, live events, blogs and visual elements.
- Develop a strategy for posting on our social media channels. This includes designing the posts as well as crafting the content.
- Taking content that is created in other departments and extracting the “wins” from them to create more formal items to be utilized in other marketing efforts.
- Constantly staying up to date on technology trends of our industry in order to best understand what our current and potential clients are looking for.
- Adding new content to the website and other asset collection locations in order to facilitate customer knowledge building and sales funnel shortening.
- 3 years of experience in social media marketing
- Video editing and creation experience are a plus
- Experience in long form blog creation and SEO integration
- The ability to look at data or content and derive the most important insights from it
- The ability to be able to mold information into a cohesive format that is both pleasing to the eye and engaging to interact with
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Figma etc.
- Understanding of how to build case studies
- A hobby or interest that proves that you have the ability to dive beyond just the basic
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Why you should work with us:
VividCharts benefits you by offering…
- Owners who really care about their employees’ success and well-being.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible and hybrid approach to remote work or in our downtown Lexington tech office.
- An exciting startup culture that values entrepreneurialism, continuous learning and cooperation.
- A casual dress code.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits options.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability benefits options.
- Life and Accident Insurance benefits options.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.