At VividCharts, we are committed to creating a fun and innovative culture where employees look forward to coming to work and creating. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the tools they need to make their data as accessible as possible throughout their organization.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer who is up for the challenge of standing up our brand new dedicated QA practice at our growing software startup in Lexington, KY. This position reports directly to the Director of Product. Let's change how people think about creating dashboards and reports.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join our team. As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems. You will be the first dedicated QA Engineer at a quickly growing SaaS startup and will have the opportunity to design and implement QA processes from the ground up. Your efforts will directly impact our engineering team’s velocity and allow us to deliver better products faster to our customers.
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to leadership
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer, ideally 3 or more years
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with software QA tools and processes
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
Why you should work with us:
VividCharts benefits you by offering…
- Owners who really care about their employees’ success and well-being.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible and hybrid approach to remote work or in our downtown Lexington tech office.
- An exciting startup culture that values entrepreneurialism, continuous learning and cooperation.
- A casual dress code.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits options.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability benefits options.
- Life and Accident Insurance benefits options.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.