Visualize your future with VividCharts:
At VividCharts, we are committed to creating a fun and innovative culture where employees look forward to coming to work and creating. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the tools they need to make their data as accessible as possible throughout their organization.
We are seeking a talented ServiceNow Developer to help us create the most intuitive data visualization experiences possible at our growing software company in Lexington, KY. This position reports directly to the CEO. Let's change how people think about creating dashboards and reports.
As a ServiceNow Developer, you will be responsible for implementing VividCharts in customer environments, creating new VividPacks to help ServiceNow customers solve their reporting challenges, and supporting adoption in our growing customer base.
At our company, you will be working in a fast-paced environment and you will have the chance to advance and grow your career.
- Use the VividCharts platform to solve customer reporting problems
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as developers, product managers, sales, and customers
- Work directly with customers
- At times, demo VividCharts to prospects
- Develop VividPacks to create plug-and-play visualization solutions
- Implement VividCharts and VividPacks in customer environments
- Get feedback from users and customers
- Give feedback to product and engineering team
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep up with latest and emerging technologies, especially in ServiceNow
- 1 year of experience in ServiceNow
- Knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Experience with D3.js is a plus, but not required
- Experience with VividCharts is a plus, but not required
- Experience with ServiceNow Service Portal
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Why you should work with us:
VividCharts benefits you by offering…
- Owners who really care about their employees’ success and well-being.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible and hybrid approach to remote work or in our downtown Lexington tech office.
- An exciting startup culture that values entrepreneurialism, continuous learning and cooperation.
- A casual dress code.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits options.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability benefits options.
- Life and Accident Insurance benefits options.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.