Grow with VividCharts:
VividCharts is looking for a curious Solution Consultant that loves problem solving to help our customers evaluate our solutions. We are on pace to triple our size in 2021, but need a curious mind and business partner to join us in our next phase of growth.
Apply for this position if...
- You love discussing and solving problems
- You love cutting edge technology and its impact on business
- You want to help the Fortune 500 and Global 2000 maximize the value they get from ServiceNow and their data
As a Solution Consultant, your role would be to help our customers think and talk about their challenges, determine how our solutions could solve them, and demonstrate the product capabilities that would power their solution.
We have solid repeatable use cases that are easily demonstrated, and a horizontal product that will bring very exciting future opportunities.
As a VividCharts Solution Consultant you will..
- Probe into customer challenges and business processes
- Propose and demonstrate solutions powered by VividCharts and ServiceNow
- Help dissect and document requirements for exciting use cases
And you will get…
- Partnership with founders who have sold and solutioned on the front line
- Partnership with a sales organization that is on pace to triple revenue in 2021
- Partnership with a Customer Experience team that shocks customers with the level of attention and support they receive
- Partnership with a product team that constantly wow’s customers with the speed of their development.
Preferred Experience and Education:
- Problem solving mindset.
- Love of technology.
- 2-4 years of solution consulting experience.
- ServiceNow experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
Why you should work with us:
VividCharts benefits you by offering…
- Owners who really care about their employees’ success and wellbeing.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible and hybrid approach to remote work or in our Lexington office.
- An exciting startup culture that values entrepreneurialism, continuous learning and cooperation.
- A casual dress code.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits options.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability benefits options.
- Life and Accident Insurance benefits options.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.