Volt Lines is a technology powered mobility platform aiming to solve urban mobility problems. We view empty seats in traffic as both the cause of the problem and its solution. There are more than 50,000 buses in Istanbul operating at 9% efficiency and we want to solve this problem. Making shuttle buses smarter, more efficient and dynamic, we create an alternative transportation network that can replace even car ownership. Companies and other institutions can benefit from the Volt Lines transportation network for the daily commute needs of their staff.
About the Role
CEO's Team Member - Strategic Planning
- Work closely with CEO within daily or project based task and demands
- Organize communication and cadences between the CEO and all functions.
- Manage projects which are related to investment cycles and proceedings
- Prepare/update corporate and commercial slides and materials
- Provide adhoc and recurring business reports/analysis by integrating findings and generating data-based insights to CEO, with collaboration of departments
- Developing growth strategies for Volt Lines with CEO and management team.
- Catch up the latest trend on the transportation market and startup ecosystem
- Work on new business development projects in Turkey and overseas. (World-class English is a must.)
- Help ensure consistency and excellence in the sales, operation and customer success process within the segment/region; share best practices within their team.
- Work closely with the different teams on strategic topics for improving and optimizing business processes.
- University degree from Engineering, Business Administration or Economics, MBA or Masters’ degree is a plus,
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis, strategy or CEO office,
- Experience to directly reporting and closely working with CEO and partnering lead team.
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis, to be able to transform complex data into basic visuals and reports
- Critical thinker, data-oriented mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Office applications and Google Workspace
- Tableau, Power BI, Metabase knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent command in English and Turkish and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs