Volt Lines (Nasdaq: Swvl) is a technology powered mobility platform aiming to solve urban mobility problems. We view empty seats in traffic as both the cause of the problem and its solution. There are more than 50,000 buses in Istanbul operating at 9% efficiency and we want to solve this problem. Making shuttle buses smarter, more efficient and dynamic, we create an alternative transportation network that can replace even car ownership. Companies and other institutions can benefit from the Volt Lines transportation network for the daily commute needs of their staff.
In April 2022, 4 years after launch, Volt Lines was acquired by Swvl Holdings (US:Nasdaq) a transformative tech-enabled mobility platform based in Dubai that enhances the safety, reliability, and convenience of mass transit in some of the world's most challenging and complex emerging markets. Swvl is uniquely positioned to capitalize on the $1tn global mass transit market opportunity with daily commuting, inter-city retail travel, and TaaS transportation solutions. Swvl currently operates in 32 cities and 16 countries across Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America.
As part of this deal, Volt Lines receives $25M of investment which will give us enough capital to exponentially grow our presence in the mass transportation market in Turkey and deliver the best service backed by the best technology products for our customers, passengers and drivers.
About the role
Performance & Business Planning Manager
- Design, track, and measure analytical dashboards on key performance indicators of the business in all commercial functions (Sales, Operations, and Customer Success)
- Integrate findings from data analysis and generate data-based insights. Enable visibility into revenue and forecast for leads, managers and the CEO.
- Provide analysis and leverage business insights to benchmark performance and make suggestions on current and future actions based on key processes, opportunities, and risks.
- Identify opportunities based on deep data analysis and provide recommendations to improve profitability.
- Help ensure consistency and excellence in the sales, operation and customer success process within the segment/region; share best practices within their team.
- Provide company level regional or functional basis P&L analysis and models.
- Create full-cycle evaluation methods / metrics for performance management and maintaining visualizations to communicate business performance
- Execute overall business KPI’s regarding operational excellence and growth along with high level P&L models
- Work closely with the different teams on strategic topics to deliver high-quality insights
- University degree from Engineering, Business Administration or Economics, MBA or Masters’ degree is a plus,
- 5+ years of experience in driving business performance and planning
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis, to be able to transform complex data into basic visuals and reports
- Critical thinker, data-oriented mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Office applications, Tableau, Power BI, Metabase, Google Workspace
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent command in English and Turkish and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment