Volt Lines is a technology powered mobility platform aiming to solve urban mobility problems. We view empty seats in traffic as both the cause of the problem and its solution. There are more than 50,000 buses in Istanbul operating at 9% efficiency and we want to solve this problem. Making shuttle buses smarter, more efficient and dynamic, we create an alternative transportation network that can replace even car ownership. Companies and other institutions can benefit from the Volt Lines transportation network for the daily commute needs of their staff.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition, revenue growth and profitability targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for closing new deals and growing revenue, crafting strategic sales plans to achieve the growth target and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by closing new leads and upselling to the existing customers
- Understand customers needs and offer the best solution by considering all solutions we have
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s strong presence
- Be an inspiration to the sales team with your high performance and manners of a great team-player
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify market shifts, new trends and new opportunities while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- BS/MS degree in business administration, industrial engineering or a related field
- 5+ years proven experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets in B2B sales
- Committed to continuing education through workshops, seminars and conferences in related fields
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to read the big picture,
- Strong business sense, startup or similar experience is highly recommended
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Excellent communication in English and Turkish
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs