Customer Success Team (Edinburgh)
VoucherCart is seeking Customer Service Coordinators to join their fast-growing team based in Edinburgh.
A pioneering and rapidly growing global technology firm, VoucherCart is a global market leader in SaaS voucher and gift card technology, allowing businesses to create, promote, sell and redeem gift cards, vouchers, tickets, and memberships. We’re revolutionising the way businesses sell, driving pre-paid revenue growth, new customer acquisition and retention.
You will form part of a talented multi-disciplinary team from our base in Edinburgh working across customer relationships, onboarding, technical, content creation, and marketing disciplines.
The office is fun, busy, friendly, and fast-paced. We all share in the excitement, the success of the team, and the growth of the business. There is no dress code and no egos.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting and varied role that will use your skills with a focus on:
- Liaising with clients during onboarding advising and assisting with account configuration and set-up
- Customer on-boarding (Help with Payment Gateway Connection, Voucher and Voucher Sales Page config./styling and website connectivity)
- Making recommendations to our valued clients to help drive revenue growth.
- Postal Voucher Fulfilment (Full responsibility for Stock ordering and daily Print, Pack and Dispatch)
- Case Study & Testimonial Production (organising and recording client interviews and building case study portfolio)
- Recording system features/functions for video guides
This role is suited to self-motivated, dynamic and enthusiastic, highly ambitious individuals who are confident with technology (although full system training will be provided).
You will work on a range of tasks across communications, customer relations and onboarding, and office management so you'll be a versatile and competent all-rounder. You should have some business and commercial knowledge/experience specific to at least one of the following market sectors:
- Spa, Health and Wellbeing
You may be allocated to one or more of the following regions - EMEA, Australasia, Asia Pacific, North America.
You will need to be/have:
- Native or fluent English speaker.
- Articulate, Confident, and Polite with a professional manner.
- A graduate with a Technical and/or Marketing bias qualification(s)
- Commercially astute, you’ll be confident consulting with and advising client business owners, managers and leaders, assisting them to voucherize their products and services using the VoucherCart platform.
- Computer literate you will have solid experience in the web, software, and the technology of eCommerce and online sales
- Capable of conducting screen share demo's and webinars relating to the VoucherCat platform with clients internationally (often to many attendees as part of VoucherCart webinar team)
- Highly driven and focused, comfortable working on your own initiative and taking ownership for delivery of targets.
- Attention to detail and adherence to high standards/quality of customer service.
- Creative writing skills. You will also be responsible for the production of customer testimonials, case studies and other relevant content for the Social Media Team.
- Knowledge of Hotels, Restaurants, Spa/Beauty and Leisure and Retail Sectors
- A Sales & Marketing skillset and/or technical/commercial qualification bias.
Onboarding of customers. Management of daily postal fulfilment. Maintaining good communication with customers in relation to each customer’s specific voucher sales needs, and assisting and advising where necessary with their voucher advertising and sales strategies for their full working year.
- Onboarding and account management of new clients.
- Outbound prospecting and boarding of new customers
- Attending and hosting customer training screen-shares and webinars
- Maintaining good communication with customers in relation to the specific voucher sales needs and advising on sales strategies for their full working year.
- Contacting and Boarding of pre-qualified prospects gathered via direct sign-up, Inbound Tel/email enquiry DM/other.
- Reporting horizontal/vertical scaling opportunities to Regional Manager.
- Postal Fulfilment
- Creative writing (Content, Articles, Case Studies & Testimonials)
Salary: £20-£35k (depending on experience)
Workplace Pension Scheme
Mon-Fri (Full-Time) 09.00 - 17.30.
The Meadows, Edinburgh, UK
How to Apply
Please send all applications to email@example.com. NB (Hint): You may also wish to include a short Video CV (Approx. 90 seconds) to tell us about yourself and how you see yourself as a fit for the role.