As a pioneering global technology firm and market leader in our field, VoucherCart is revolutionising the way Hotels, Restaurants, Spas, Leisure, and Retail businesses sell their products and services, driving revenue growth, new customer acquisition, and retention.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you love helping people, and concern yourself with ensuring customer queries are promptly and efficiently addressed. Working with senior business leaders for our clients and technology partners, you will conduct screen-share calls where necessary to assist customers and partners alike, so VoucherCart can understand and assist on specific issues/challenges. You will carry out screen recordings and create documentation of key functions of the VoucherCart SaaS platform (explainers and guides) and work with video production to create and maintain a structured help forum and Academy suite of videos and help files.
You will have an analytical, problem-solving mind, and work with the management and development team to specify new features and improve existing ones.
In general, a typical day involves:
- Being an active member of a global team that provides support via live chat, tickets, forums, and one-on-one screen share sessions.
- Helping people use the VoucherCart platform
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and creating detailed reports.
- Building and extending help tutorials library providing support and guidance in platform usage for our customers around the world.
- Working with API on 3rd Party System integrations.
- Completion of testing and reporting on newly released features.
The role requires:
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with an aptitude for taking technical language and making it understandable.
- A passion for solving problems and proposing elegant solutions.
- Development of deep platform functional knowledge.
- An ability to learn and adapt so that you can help teach others.
- Patience, grace, and a sense of humour.
- Representing the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing, and sales process.
- Close collaboration with team members supporting renewals, upgrade and up-sell opportunities.
You will work with and ideally have experience with some or all of the following technologies:
- Atlassian Jira
- Snagit or Camtasia
- Zoom, Chime, Hangouts/Google Meet software
You will perform business functions as required from time to time including, but not limited to:
- Acting as the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts providing onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post-go-live support.
- Understanding customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyzing customer health metrics, performance, and gathering other feedback via Intercom and Typeform or Hotjar.
- Creation of Tasks and Epics in Altassian Jira.
- Collaborating with the engineering and development team to configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Reporting on customer/platform engagement, providing feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Providing insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
What makes you the right fit for this role:
- Computer Science, Information Systems, IT-related qualification/background at Degree level or higher.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player
- Training and coaching ability. Helping educate our customers is the key to their and our success
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in professional services, or technical consulting roles. (SaaS experience preferred)
- Familiarity with any CRM platforms & their data structure
- Familiarity with Intercom, Slack and Atlassian Jira/Confluence
Big plus if you have experience with and/or awareness of:
- Enterprise application development or integration
- EPOS Systems, Payment Gateways and e-commerce platforms (Shopify, Woocommerce, Magento etc)
- API's and Webhooks
Basic Salary: £20-30K /Yr (Depending on experience)
Workplace Pension Scheme
Mon-Fri (Full-Time) 09.30 - 17.30.
The Meadows, Newington, Edinburgh, UK
How to Apply
Please send all applications with your CV, and if you can - a short Video CV telling us about you and your suitability for the role (Approx. 90-120 seconds) to email@example.com.