Internal Title: Customer Account Executive
Salary: Based on Experience + Commissions + PTO + Benefits
Location: Thornhill, ON *Hybrid
Length of Assignment: Full-time, Permanent
WellnessLiving isn’t just our name, it’s who we are. We’re the software company with a heart, placing people and community at the center of everything we do. Our diverse and inclusive culture provides our people and customers with the support, resources, and tools they need to achieve their goals—professionally and personally. From a bootstrap start-up to the fastest-growing software company for class and appointment-based businesses in North America, our commitment to excellence can be seen in all aspects of our business. Trusted by over 5,000 business owners and 15 million users worldwide, our mission is to empower businesses with a value-driven platform that is reliable, easy to use, and equipped with all the tools and services needed to manage and grow a business.
When you join WellnessLiving, you join a team that is customer-focused, community-centered, and forward-thinking and is continuously improving and innovating. We celebrate your wins, recognize your strengths, learn together, and inspire each other to reach new heights, offering a variety of benefits to help you lead happier and healthier lives.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If you’re a natural-born problem solver and a team player looking for the opportunity to learn and grow within the SaaS industry, then we want to talk to you.
Our ideal candidate will bring:
- Teamwork and Collaboration — Easy to talk to, very approachable, empathetic, patient, puts others at ease, and can work well with others.
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving — The ability to analyze, evaluate, and strategize the best solutions when making decisions or faced with challenging situations.
- Strong Work Ethic — Hardworking, dedicated, reliable, and highly motivated with the desire and determination to exceed expectations.
- Natural Leadership Skills — Oversees processes, guides initiatives, holds themselves accountable, listens without judgment, and inspires and nurtures the growth of others to do their best work.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit and Business Mindset — Embraces innovation and continuous improvement, actively seeks out change, and is knowledgeable of current industry trends, practices, and technology.
- Time Management — Uses time efficiently, focuses on top priorities, respects the time of others, and can take ownership of tasks and projects to push them along.
- Manage a book of business and continually meet or exceed role standards by actively engaging with and retaining clients
- Retain and grow assigned accounts
- Provide effective solutions to reaching clients’ goals by understanding clients’ organizational structure and business models
- Conduct ongoing client meetings to communicate best practices, successes, and data-driven results to solidify relationships and facilitate business reviews
- Provide expert knowledge of WellnessLiving’s software and tools, and advise on key features and functionalities to meet clients’ needs
- Regularly review existing WellnessLiving client data to anticipate future client needs
- Inform clients on existing promotions, and the benefits of the additional services, as they are released
- Create and analyze client reports to anticipate issues and identify trends and opportunities
- Work closely with the Sales, Customer Success, and Onboarding teams to implement strategies for maximizing revenue opportunities
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-4 years of experience in a fast-paced, client-facing, client-focused role, forming strong client relationships and identifying areas for revenue growth
- Educational background in Business or Sales is an asset
- Experience working with health & wellness industry clients is a strong asset
- Comfortable meeting with customers, including creating meeting agendas, pre-meeting preparations, and completing post-meeting documentation and follow-ups
- Proven dedication to developing strong client relationships, with a focus on client retention
- Outstanding listening and communication skills with the ability to uncover potential areas of concern and areas of opportunity
- Ability to independently, effectively, and efficiently manage and maintain a book of business with clients ranging from small through to enterprise/franchise level
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills with the ability to identify trends and opportunities and proactively identify potential client concerns
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment; communicating with several internal departments to collaboratively determine best solutions for clients
Please note that those who meet the qualifications for the position will be contacted directly.
We appreciate you taking the time and look forward to reviewing your application.
WellnessLiving is an equal opportunity employer. At WellnessLiving, we are proud to embrace and celebrate differences. Employment at WellnessLiving is based purely on a candidate’s qualifications and experiences as they directly relate to professional competencies.
WellnessLiving does not discriminate against any employee or potential employee because of race, creed, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Furthermore, we will not tolerate bias or discrimination of any kind from our employees or customers. At WellnessLiving, we bring everyone together to create something incredible! We are a unique and diverse blend of leaders and action-takers, and that mindset encompasses our passion and commitment to our product and our employees.