Title: Customer Success Specialist Level-1
Location: Gulraiz Phase 2, Rawalpindi
Night Shift, On-Site
Length: Full-time, Permanent
WellnessLiving is one of the fastest growing software companies in North America with over 10 million users worldwide! Thousands of business owners in the fitness, wellness, yoga, music, dance, and martial arts industries love our platform as it helps grow their business through dynamic and innovative features. We are passionate about providing entrepreneurs with optimal solutions to help them run their business with ease.
Known as a software company with a heart, we are extremely customer focused. Our customers are our number one priority and we do all we can to make sure their business needs are being fulfilled. With a growing community of customers and offices globally, our mission is to be the all-in-one software solution that propels businesses forward!
We are seeking like-minded candidates who can help us take our customer service experience to the next level! We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer service, has a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving and can effectively communicate with customers to understand their business needs.
- Answer inbound calls & emails from customers
- Answer call-back requests from customers
- Provide software support by troubleshooting technical issues or general account queries
- Investigate the root cause of issues using system knowledge
- Gather information on issues from customers to report or escalate to appropriate Subject Matter Experts
- Flag customers who demonstrate problematic or negative behavior appropriately
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among our customer base
- Assist Customer Success Trainees as a training buddy to monitor their email & phone skills prior to graduation
Skills & Qualification
- Minimum 1 years' experience working in a Customer Support position
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- A solution-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Familiarity with the operations and needs of a business owner in small-to-medium sized businesses
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed ability to build strong relationships, quickly establish credibility and collaborate across multiple internal and external teams
- Ability to quickly leverage tools and technology such as Microsoft Office Suite, ZOHO CRM, and JIRA
- High energy level, demonstrated drive to succeed, and comfortable with urgency
- Experience within a fast-paced growth organization is ideal
What we Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Transport facility/ allowance for all staff
- Monthly incentive
- Paid time off (Annual, Sick, Casual)
- Quarterly fun event
- Staff recognition program
- Career progression. We have a long standing history of promoting from within.
- Enriched workplace culture that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
*Please note that those who meet the qualifications for the position will be contacted directly.
We appreciate you taking the time and look forward to reviewing your application.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs