Title: Salesforce Administrator
Salary: Based on experience + PTO + Benefits
Length: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Tampa, FL *Hybrid
WellnessLiving isn’t just our name, it’s who we are. We’re the software company with a heart, placing people and community at the center of everything we do. Our diverse and inclusive culture provides our people and customers with the support, resources, and tools they need to achieve their goals—professionally and personally. From a bootstrap start-up to the fastest-growing software company for class and appointment-based businesses in North America, our commitment to excellence can be seen in all aspects of our business. Trusted by over 5,000 business owners and 15 million users worldwide, our mission is to empower businesses with a value-driven platform that is reliable, easy to use, and equipped with all the tools and services needed to manage and grow a business.
When you join WellnessLiving, you join a team that is customer-focused, community-centered, and forward-thinking and is continuously improving and innovating. We celebrate your wins, recognize your strengths, learn together, and inspire each other to reach new heights, offering a variety of benefits to help you lead happier and healthier lives.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Want to work with a brand-new instance of Salesforce and establish our best practices and process?
If you’re a natural-born problem solver and a team player looking for the opportunity to learn and grow within the SaaS industry, then we want to talk to you.
Our ideal candidate will bring:
- Teamwork and Collaboration — Easy to talk to, very approachable, empathetic, patient, puts others at ease, and can work well with others.
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving — The ability to analyze, evaluate, and strategize the best solutions when making decisions or faced with challenging situations.
- Strong Work Ethic — Hardworking, dedicated, reliable, and highly motivated with the desire and determination to exceed expectations.
- Natural Leadership Skills — Oversees processes, guides initiatives, holds themselves accountable, listens without judgment, and inspires and nurtures the growth of others to do their best work.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit and Business Mindset — Embraces innovation and continuous improvement, actively seeks out change, and is knowledgeable of current industry trends, practices, and technology.
- Time Management — Uses time efficiently, focuses on top priorities, respects the time of others, and can take ownership of tasks and projects to push them along.
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports
- Sandbox environment management
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identify areas for optimization and adoption
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration
- Monitoring data and file usage against limits
- Ensuring processes for removing unnecessary data from our org (particularly around Leads, Contacts, Campaigns, Tasks, Events, as well as Marketing Cloud Email Sends) are documented, monitored, and executed on a regular basis
- Importing sales department leads, converting leads, merging contacts, and other data
- Supporting non-Salesforce system changes and enhancements including requirements, testing, implementation where related to data in Salesforce
- Designing Reports and Dashboards that maximize user relevance by leveraging techniques such as trending, dynamic filtering, summary formulas, change calculations, row level formulas, cross filters, bucketing, ranking, and conditional formatting
- Maintaining and managing appropriate Report and Dashboard access with appropriate folder structure
- Handling user inquiries and requests logged as support tickets through resolution (escalating to appropriate subject matter expert when necessary), which can include items such as ad hoc Report, List View, and Campaign creation, as well as bulk data updates
- Ensuring new users are assigned and able to access the appropriate onboarding resources in Trailhead
- Creating and maintaining best practices user guides, process documents, and in-app guidance
Skills & Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Information Technology/MIS, or equivalent work experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator proficient in using the Salesforce platform as described above
- Minimum 2 years of experience working directly with Salesforce Sales/Service Clouds as an administrator, business analyst, or power user
- Working knowledge of productivity tools such as Quip and Microsoft Excel
- Proactive, self-driven learner with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Detail-oriented and analytical mindset with proactive problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to interpret and communicate complex information in an organized, logical, and effective manner to a variety of audiences
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team to achieve objectives
- A desire to work in a high energy, fast paced business operations environment
- Under a hybrid working environment you are available to work remotely as well as 1-2 days per week or as needed from our head office in the GTA
Please note that those who meet the qualifications for the position will be contacted directly.
We appreciate you taking the time and look forward to reviewing your application.
WellnessLiving is an equal opportunity employer. At WellnessLiving, we are proud to embrace and celebrate differences. Employment at WellnessLiving is based purely on a candidate’s qualifications and experiences as they directly relate to professional competencies.
WellnessLiving does not discriminate against any employee or potential employee because of race, creed, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Furthermore, we will not tolerate bias or discrimination of any kind from our employees or customers. At WellnessLiving, we bring everyone together to create something incredible! We are a unique and diverse blend of leaders and action-takers, and that mindset encompasses our passion and commitment to our product and our employees.