What inspires you? This is the question that drives most career decisions.
Is it working with a fantastic team dedicated to a common goal? Is it the ability to make an impact on the success of a company and its future? Or maybe you’re mission-driven, inspired to help educators, students, content creators and small businesses make an impact through creative expression. We hope it’s all of the above!
We have an immediate opening for a DevOps Engineer to join our core team.
- Develop and maintain our CI/CD processes for all our Engineering teams
- Closely monitor all cloud resources on a daily basis and continuously improve the monitoring and alerting processes
- Work closely together with our Software Architects to develop and maintain a clean, simple and effective cloud infrastructure
- Provide the teams with the necessary tools and knowledge to access the required internal resources whenever needed
- Availability for being part of an on-call process
- 3+ years experience as DevOps
- Proficiency in Unix-based systems, Shell scripting, Python, SQL etc.
- Solid experience with AWS or similar cloud platforms (Azure, GCP s.o.)
- Great understanding of SaaS platforms
- Understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Good knowledge of virtualization, containerization and cloud concepts (Docker, AWS)
- Good knowledge of CI/CD and automation tools (Jenkins etc.)
- Passion to explore and use the latest development tools and platforms
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of OOP programming languages (Java, C#, C++)
- Hands-on with CloudFormation or Terraform
- Mobile CI experience
Benefits & perks
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work environment
- Medical insurance with MedLife
- Gym membership (or any other sports)
- Free snacks and enough free caffeine to keep you up for 2 weeks straight
- Lunch tickets of 20RON / day
- Employee development resources
Why you might like working here
- We’re a small, close-knit team that enjoys working and learning from each other.
- People stick around. Some of your future colleagues have been here for over 10 years.
- Our users love our product; just take a look at what they are saying on social media.
WeVideo is a powerful, easy to use, cloud-based collaborative video creation platform that is the digital storytelling choice of more than 6,500 schools worldwide. With nearly 24 million accounts created to date, WeVideo is also the first choice of consumers and businesses, as well as the video backbone for many third-party solutions. WeVideo is a Google for Education partner and is the exclusive digital storytelling solution for Google’s Education Creative Bundle for Chromebooks. WeVideo is also a Microsoft Education Partner. Anyone can access WeVideo, from any computer or device at school, home, work, or on the go to capture, edit, view and share videos with secure storage of their content in the Cloud.
For more information about WeVideo, please visit http://www.wevideo.com, follow us on Twitter at @wevideo or visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/wevideo/.