Are you a Front End Developer looking for a role with freedom and the ability to implement your ideas and see them make a difference? You are looking at the right advert.
We are What The Fork, a bright and fresh addition to the food ordering world. We have just successfully launched our v2 version of our ordering solution and have made huge strides into changing the market.
We are looking for someone with a can-do and forward thinking attitude to come in and work with our Agile team on a wide range of internal products to make a real difference to the end user.
- Demonstrable experience developing React Native apps
- IONIC Experience as we transfer our code base.
- Have an opinion and be able to give direction on the architecture of the app
- Write readable, maintainable and modular code
- Experience of working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Jenkins or even better Bitrise
- Experience using source control (git)
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn new things
- Advantage experience in VueJS
- PHP / MYSQL (Laravel Nova)
- Java (Native Android Applications)
- Developing with Ionic
Tools & Tech that we use:
- Command Line
- Android Studio
- Forge (Laravel)
- Digital Ocean
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise own workload.
- A keen interest in web based technologies and desire to learn and keep up to date with latest trends and developments.
- Excellent communication skills for communicating within the team technically and with non-technical members of the business.
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
Fire over your CV, github profile and links to any work you’re particularly proud of.
Null recruitment agencies please.
During Covid this roll will be remote. With future capacity for extended remote working.
Salary £30,000- £35,000 depending on experience and other factors.
- Work from home opportunities
- On-site parking
- Free or subsidised travel
- Company pension
- Casual dress
- Close knit family based ethos
Expected start date: 01/03/2021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year