SCOTTSDALE, AZ, United States
If you are looking for startup experience, this is a great opportunity for you!! Whump is looking for someone who is energetic, enthusiastic, takes initiative and has a good personality. Candidate will be responsible for: Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating marketing details with the CMO including event-related marketing, institutional marketing, advertising, video marketing, online marketing, and email marketing. Marketing Coordinator will have independent and creative responsibility for social media outreach with a concentration on venue revenue-generating events and audience development. The ideal candidate has an existing educational background in marketing, graphic design skills, and internship experience. The position is fast-paced, and you can expect to work on numerous projects at one time.
• Assist with effective and efficient show-marketing graphic design and participate in intradepartmental communications as appropriate
• Assists in the development of timely reports and updates on results and activities
• Proposes, confirms, and stays within approved budgets for marketing activities
• Represents Whump and takes an appropriate leadership role when the opportunity presents itself.
• Assists in recruiting and managing departmental volunteers, closely coordinating with other marketing, sales, and development team members.
• Basic web development (updating existing pages and creating new pages using existing layouts).
• Some video creation/editing, as well as motion graphics/animation projects.
• Demonstrate continuous effort to streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service and positive relationships with customers, coworkers, vendors, and supervisors.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Comfortable with taking initiative and working independently
• Strong proficiency and experience in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
• In depth knowledge of social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest
• Basic photography skills, a plus!
• Passion for learning; always seeking to sharpen skills
• A self-starter with strong communication, collaboration, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• A confident and enthusiastic communicator
• A desire to be a part of a growing team
Job Type: Contract - Work For Hire (Potential to evolve into Full-Time)