- Coordinate and collaborate with the creative team to produce original vector illustrations for explainer video production.
- Create vector characters, backgrounds for animation.
- Should have an ability to adapt to a wide range of styles and be able to work either independently or as part of a team
- Be able to take direction, and be prepared to make changes to your work in response to constructive feedback
- Responsible for completing all deliverables on time and according to production schedule
- Expert knowledge and proficiency in Adobe Illustrator. You must be able to create Vector characters and backgrounds for animations
- Must have working knowledge of 2D animation
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop to create designs and storyboard
- Proficiency in English to understand client requirements and team collaboration
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through illustrations.
- Must have drawing skill and should be able to come up with non-generic styles
- Must have good design sensibilities when it comes to layouts and colors
- And finally, you must be able to create and develop new design concepts, graphics and styles
As always, you do need to fulfil this criteria, which we're sure you'll be able to!
Attach your portfolio along with your resume when you send it in for consideration.
This job has now closed
You can find more jobs over on our careers page.
See More Jobs