Job type: Full time
- Liaise with clients and the creative team to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders, providing necessary updates on project status and changes on a regular basis.
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that project team adheres to project requirements.
- Oversee projects from start to finish by coordinating with the video production team (includes Creative Director, Art Director, Script Writers, Illustrators and Animators)
- Recruit specialists and sub-contractors for outsourcing work.
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets.
Daily and Monthly responsibilities
- Establish and maintain processes to manage projects performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects.
- Monitor and assign daily tasks to resources to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and specialists.
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans.
- 2+ years project management experience.
- Proven success working with all levels of management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.