We are actively seeking a talented and experienced technical project manager who act as a bridge between business, design and development.
You will oversee a wide variety of projects across different industry verticals from conceptual design through implementation. You will be responsible for understanding the requirements, creating plans, allocating resources, ensuring the timely completion of projects and will be the go-to person for clients through the entire project life cycle.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Work closely with the client and the internal project team ensuring effective exchange of information so that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Create technical documentation as needed and report on the progress of the project.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Manage changes to the scope, schedule, costs, and timelines for the project.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost-benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Work closely with the management team to improve existing processes. Support business development efforts and build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management or Client Servicing
- Prior Project Management experience or recent certification
- Ability to organize and maintain file structures for project deliverables
- Ability to identify a problem, execute a solution, and escalate if necessary
- Be a People person and an effective communicator
- Knowledge of Design principles and UX Guidelines are preferred
- Prior experience in handling Visual Interface and User Experience delivery are an added advantage