Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Kochi, Kerala
Prior project management experience: 3 + years
Annual CTC: ₹6,00,000 - ₹9,00,000
- Provide design direction to the design team by actively taking part in UX strategy development, business meetings, design reviews, and architecture discussions
- Good experience of Research methodologies, User Interviewing techniques, thematic analysis etc.
- Strong understanding of UX design processes, Usability best practices, Usability Principles etc
- Being responsible for the performance & quality of the team.
- Partner closely with junior designers to help them work through tough problems. Support them when they escalate design decisions that need backing
- Actively participate in design discovery activities to help define features and functionalities
- Assist the UX lead to setup best practices to help the team achieve its goal and constantly thinking about improving the UX process to aim for better organizational UX Maturity
- An awesome and positive attitude, growth mindset, entrepreneurial spirit, and innovative approach
- 3+ years of UX work experience
- Solid portfolio demonstrating problem-solving, creativity, and overall design & research competence
- Experience with designing for accessibility standards
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced design process
- Strong collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments where boundaries aren’t clearly defined.
- Proficiency in working with Design Systems
- Ability to manage multiple tracks of work