- Create clear, helpful, human, scalable, inclusive, and action-oriented product content.
- Take a human-centred approach to content and design, to create great customer experiences.
- Advocate for customer-centric solutions with cross-functional partners (designers, researchers, brand, and marketing).
- Leverage data, design research, user testing, customer insights, and more to create content
- Demonstrates ability to evaluate and design for the interactions between language and design elements to construct a logical, compelling narrative throughout the user/client journey
- Write clear & concise micro-copy for all scenarios including informational, error & instructional (including product names, labels and navigational elements, emails, tutorials, marketing pages, and notifications)
- Work on different aspects of UX writing such as copy audits, competitive research, and find ways to validate UX copy
- At least 2 years of experience in UX writing or writing content for customer interfaces.
- Demonstrated communication skills with a passion for great storytelling
- A foundational understanding of UX design and design research
- Research skills to measure and analyse the efficacy of the content
- An eye for grammar and deep respect for content style, voice, and tone
- An understanding of design thinking and how it applies to writing
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Interest in growth, learning, and taking feedback to improve skills
- Not afraid to ask questions, give ideas, take constructive criticism, and defend your writing