Jobs at www.technipfmcltd.com
The Senior Inspector is responsible for executing expediting and/or inspection visits at vendor premises, in order to ensure the conformity of the supply against contractual requirements of the Purchase Order.
As Pertinent Area, at the Supplier’s and Sub-supplier’s workshop(s), to be responsible of the supply conformity against the contractual requirements during the Purchase Order execution in term of delivery date (through the expediting activities) and/or manufacturing quality (through the inspection activities), as per defined criticality rating.
• Reviewing the Inspection Notification by the Supplier.
• Perform Expediting and Inspection visits.
• Guarantee that all the required information, documentation and drawings are available at proper time to the Supplier as required by the manufacturing schedule.
• Issue the QCS Project deliverables (Expediting Report, Inspection Report, Inspection Release Note, Supplier Punch List, Non Conformity Report, Inspection Man-hours Follow-up Sheet).
• Coordinate, the schedule of the shop visits, during PO execution phase, with the involvement of QCS Resource Management Coordinator, as far as necessary.
• Verify and comment Supplier’s / Sub-supplier’s Job Overall Fabrication Schedule.
• Monitor Supplier / Sub-supplier activities to assess overall Supply progress.
• Highlight any potential critical path/event that might cause a shifting of delivery date, requesting to the Supplier the implementation of adequate corrective actions and ensuring the necessary follow up of the actions settled.
• Attend PO Hand-Over Meeting and Kick-Off Meeting, as far as required.
• Chair Pre-Inspection Meetings;
• Supervise Supplier’s quality control activities.
• Test witnessing, as per approved Fabrication Quality Control Plan, according to the codes and specifications applicable to the Supply;
• Review all necessary vendor QCS documentation and certificates (material certificates, test reports).
• Endorse the QCS activities by signing the Fabrication Quality Control Plan upon each phase completion.
• Attend to all Witness / Hold point Inspection.
• Contributes to preparation of Supplier’s performance evaluation.
• Contributes to the preparation of 3rd Party Agencies performance evaluation including their resources assessment.
• Coordinate and validates the output of any activity performed by other TechnipFMC or Agency resource(s) assigned to the same Purchase Order by the QCS organization under his responsibility.
• Ensure the application of correct HSE operational methodology according to procedures and to the company HSE standards.
• Performs, as required, shop surveys for new Supplier evaluations.
EXPERIENCE: (Must have:)
• High School Diploma
• 10 - 15 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Operational English.
• Strong mobility and leadership attitude.
(Nice to have:)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Past experiences in quality control activities at workshop.
• Other foreign language.
• Qualifications related to the proper field of expertise:
• Qualification for Non-Destructive Examination level II or equivalent.
• Qualification for NACE level II or FROSIO level III or equivalent.
• Qualification of Welding Inspector