Jobs at www.technipfmcltd.com
TechnipFMC (NYSE: FTI) is a global leader in subsea, onshore/offshore, and surface projects. With our proprietary technologies and production systems, integrated expertise, and comprehensive solutions, we are transforming our clients’ project economics. We are uniquely positioned to deliver greater efficiency across project lifecycles from concept to project delivery and beyond. Through innovative technologies and improved efficiencies, our offering unlocks new possibilities for our clients in developing their oil and gas resources. Each of our 44,000 employees is driven by a steady commitment to clients and a culture of purposeful innovation, challenging industry conventions, and rethinking how the best results are achieved.
• Create a new, compelling and feasible designs for next generation subsea valves, chokes, connectors, seals, and XT systems.
• Define the attributes characteristics, requirements, and specifications for the new product or system.
• Deliver solutions to the identified company and industry gaps.
• Define a clear and logical architecture for the new product/system and its value stream
• Active team member in an Obeya - clear purpose, team co-location, visual management, cadenced update meetings, and openly discuss problems
• Conduct design reviews for products in development.
• Create prototypes of new product throughout the design process and evolution
• Define testing plans and support testing at global testing facilities
• Learn continuously about the Lean Transformation. Promote, inspire, improve, and explore.
• The role is to work in a multi-functional team to develop new well and flow control products that meet a pre-defined company or industry need.
• Coordinate the design effort with designers, analysis engineers, and shop support.
• Compile design effort and be able to present it clearly to a multi-disciplined audience
• BS Degree in Engineering or applicable discipline with at least five years of related experience or 3 years with MS Degree in Engineering.
• Sound understanding of Engineering practices, design methods & calculations.
• Working knowledge of API 6A/17D.
• Good knowledge of manufacturing, assembly, qualification and test processes.
• Ability to read, interpret and prepare applicable technical information and suggest design or process changes to ensure functional and cost effective results.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills in English